- Cashless available in PIT and Mifare® versions
- Can incorporate an additional cashless device
- Display for easier settings and diagnostics
- Proven robustness and reliability
- Easily changeable coin tubes
- 30 coin channels
- Integrated cashless functionalities
- Inductive-based coin recognition technology
- Executive, MDB Master/Slave, BDV001 BDV001
FOUR PLUS by Paytec is formed by the FOUR 8900 changegiver and by the cashless Caiman reader, and offers vending operators a complete solution, ideal for locations where the variety of change is less critical. The combination is robust and reliable, and allows a significant optimization of costs, investments and working capital, while maintaining payment options for Cash & Cashless.
The changegiver manages directly the Caiman reader for Paytec keys (PIT or Mifare®) and allows also a connection to a bill acceptor or other MDB peripherals (e.g. credit card reader).
Audit data can be retrieved from the changegiver through a PC, or directly from the cashless reader with a dedicated Data Card/Key or with an IrDA palmtop.
System configuration takes place with dedicated, PC-based software, with Paytec palmtops, or with the Data Key. The serial display on the changegiver makes diagnostic tasks easier.
Paytec FOUR PLUS system represents an integrated solution for those operators who want to offer a simple and reliable range of payments.